Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Say Congrats On Your Marriage Ladies Take Note Please?

Ladies take note please? - how to say congrats on your marriage

I spent much time on Yahoo Answers, since my wife left again at the end of August. I read a lot of questions and answers at the thought that perhaps I could help. I noticed that many women demand Comments on matters of marriage, how big they are full. I congratulate each one of you nice to see that there are still some good, honest women of the planet we share. I hope you all ladies who have this account of what we have read and hope to see you and your husband, as they have worked hard to have a happy marriage. To all the ladies that you have never betrayed their husbands, I hope that your husband see what they have in you and treat you like a queen for the rest of his life. I must say that I have a wiFe can be trusted, and he was my best friend, but I am in my second divorce. I know there are good women around and after reading some of these questions and answers that I recognize that if something good. Ladies keep up the good work, nothing is more important than an honest woman, most people like me who really too bad I can not find (lmao) Great job ladies

2 comments:

L8-4-D8 said...

Awww, how sweet.
You are mistaken, there are many single women in the hope that is a good man good.

Jessica N said...

Wait! The women felt the same thing about the people who can be shaken and find it difficult to make a good too. But I think if you really honestly love, you get what you deserve! Be careful who you hang out with! You do not want to fall into the error again, take your experiences as bending tests are applied to your next relationship! All the pain you stronger and smarter! Good luck, buddy!

Post a Comment