Monday, February 8, 2010

Chapstick Cause Lip Swelling What Would Make Your Lip Swollen After Your Piercing Is Fully Healed?

What would make your lip swollen after your piercing is fully healed? - chapstick cause lip swelling

My side lip pierced 6th September. It was swollen for a week and the pain for a week. I looked diligently for two months, even after the healing (like the heel on the first month).
I have recommended Blistex (as) for dry cracked lips / but has stopped it a few weeks ago. My lips were thin. Last week I started with my normal lip gloss / lip balm. Yesterday, the piercing (I have) two on one side was very bad, and today I woke up and suffering is beyond my lip. The drilling of the second side is good) (less swelling.

Could be a cause other than the lip balm, or would otherwise be the case. I thought maybe there is a toothpaste, as I was brushing my teeth or something else in it. If you have any suggestions about what this could be a cause?

No pus or smell. Not yet. I am now excluded, infection, because a cure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment