Monday, February 1, 2010

Bump On Dogs Upper Lip Weird Bump On My Lip?

Weird bump on my lip? - bump on dogs upper lip

Something strange, as on the lips, while I was in the shower. I am 100% sure that I had a strange ball on my upper lip in the middle of the bridge before I shower in the. This is not red, and I am sure that there is a grain. This is not really noticeable, but there is a bump when you slide your finger on it. It's almost like a game of my upper lip was swollen, but he was not with anythinggoes .. bumped I Kissed my dog before I go into the shower, so I do not know if this could be something like that. Oh, and I am sure that an superr cold sores or sexually transmitted diseases ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it was a bacteria in your puppy. : D should not do anything to be worried.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a little you fly?
My brother had the same problem and swollen lips to 2 days.
Try to help it with aloe vera plants to the swelling. This plant is like magic! :)

Post a Comment