Monday, February 22, 2010

Cover Letter, Beauty Cosmetics Should I Get Braces Or Dentures?

Should i get Braces or Dentures? - cover letter, beauty cosmetics

I had braces, but my anomaly is back and it is 5 times before
(5 cm). I am 40yrs old female. My teeth are enlarged 5 to 7 cm from the ground, I have a severe lisp and a wide open bite. I was not the issue with my server now so no room. I am still in pain, it hurts my face, my lip hurts, it hurts me ATM and tears every time I open my mouth violates basically most of my facial muscles are more painful, or tried to bite my strict. When I removed my 4 upper teeth to help my problem or pain. Prosthetics works for me and makes me old (like the early development of deep wrinkles lips), I try to keep my youth and beauty at the same time, I desire to correctmy profile. I was mentioning prosthesis, not because they provide all equipment. How can I get a medical or dental insurance, the total cost of braces ($ 5,000), which is medically necessary and not cosmetic cover too? Is there a CPT and ICD-9-use code or to write a letter to my insurance?
Thank you for your comments in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment