Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bridal Shower Gift Boxes I'm Looking For A Cute Idea For Wrapping A Bridal Shower Gift. It Is A Medium Size Box. Thank You.?

I'm looking for a cute idea for wrapping a bridal shower gift. It is a medium size box. Thank you.? - bridal shower gift boxes

I have a friend to be friends with a spa gift card and wanted to give a little more than an envelope of Nice, so I designed a handbag very cute satin bodice found and put gift card for that. Get to a marriage are usually when things with lace and frills, I thought that the bag is a reinterpretation of pleasure, and could use it to the bachelor party to. I would like to have a link to the exact bag like me, but I am sure that if you simply "bustier bag" into a search engine, you should be able to see how they look and see if there is something that your Friend receives a pension.

3 comments:

skydiva said...

Use the Sunday comics, cards, notes, pages of phone book, magazine pages, coloring books, aluminum foil, kraft paper and stamps / stickers or other tissue as well as the color of the bridesmaids dresses as wrapping paper.
I like the idea of pictures of the couple and scan them onto a large sheet of paper to wrap the box.

Good luck! Hope this helps!

skydiva said...

Use the Sunday comics, cards, notes, pages of phone book, magazine pages, coloring books, aluminum foil, kraft paper and stamps / stickers or other tissue as well as the color of the bridesmaids dresses as wrapping paper.
I like the idea of pictures of the couple and scan them onto a large sheet of paper to wrap the box.

Good luck! Hope this helps!

nejireta... said...

Visit the Martha Stewart ... It has many beautiful and creative way to wrap for gifts.
http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site ...

Post a Comment