Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rhino 4.0 Serial Macbook Pro For 3D Modeling/Rendering?

Macbook Pro for 3D Modeling/Rendering? - rhino 4.0 serial

Hello to all! I Started doing some research on a new laptop, the MacBook Pro is one of the books, I think. I am currently a PC user, but I am seriously taking into account the new 15 "2009 BPM.
My question is, has anyone had experience with 3D modeling software with the GPA? How it works is lazy at all? What about the provision of software? The software I'm now running:

Alias Studio Tools 2009
Rhino 4.0
Alias Showcase 2009
Maya
StrataPro
Vray
Bunkspeed HyperShot [/ b]

I know that from the beginning, most of these programs are currently only available for Windows, and I would in Windows Boot Camp mode, but since this is only a hardware problem, I do not have much problems operating system. Has anyone experience with these programs on a MBP? How it works problems / questions / criticisms? Thank you for your contribution!

0 comments:

Post a Comment