Saturday, December 5, 2009

Proshow Gold Patch ProShow Gold - DVD Burning Process - "Failure To Burn Data To Disc" Message?

ProShow Gold - DVD burning process - "Failure to Burn Data to Disc" message? - proshow gold patch

I try a DVD slideshow that was created in ProShow Gold program was burnt. I go through the stages of the collection of program files, and insert the DVD. He made the final stages of burning the CD, but then an error message is displayed: "No to write data to disk:" What can I do to fix this problem? I updated to update CD / DVD, so there should be no problem. HELP PLEASE!

1 comments:

bitperbi... said...

Hello eight p.m. ..

Try to create an ISO image first, so that the PC give us the chance to save the end of the first task (presentation software), then save the movie to a DVD-RW and other recording software differently. I suggest alcohol 52%.

G.

Post a Comment