Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Genital Herpes More Condition_symptoms Pictures Will I Get Genital Herpes Worse From A Partner Who Has Bad Outbreaks?

Will I get genital herpes worse from a partner who has bad outbreaks? - genital herpes more condition_symptoms pictures

I am diagnosed with genital herpes, but outbreaks have never seen or difficult, I know of (before 10 years) diagnosed. I have had in the relationship with a woman who has genital herpes, but it has the annoying outbreaks regularly every 18 months to 2 years. We do not know and will not pre-marital sexual intimacy. By having sex with her, it is possible that my condition got worse herpes, can be even more serious as you? Is there anything I can do to mitigate the impact of the transfer, if they become sexual?

0 comments:

Post a Comment