Sunday, December 6, 2009

Completed Community Letter Service How Long Should I Wait To Ask For A Recommendation Letter/reference If I'm Volunteering?

How long should i wait to ask for a recommendation letter/reference if I'm volunteering? - completed community letter service

Hello, I have about 25 hours of community service in a struggle of a certain time each month. I volunteer in a school. I must say that working with children as my research assistant, I will go. But I want to leave if I am 40, 50 hours of community service. How many hours of community service is recommended before requesting a letter of recommendation result, monitoring and supervision? Thank you.

1 comments:

Bliss said...

You can with your supervisor. He / she knows that you wait for a good letter of recommendation in the next 30 days or less preserved.

Please note that this letter had, as you have, you were dependent at the time, a good attitude, etc.

In an interview with the supervisor and teacher who works with you and ask that your done. Then ask him if you'd give it a good letter of reference or, if you need it work pay ".

Good luck! And I would also like to volunteer in other areas of interest. There are many ways to make money big differences between the
Volunteer work. (Pat on the back for you!)

Post a Comment